Our client is seeking a Executive Compensation Analyst to evaluate and analyze compensation data for executives and Board of Directors. This position will be responsible for job matching, compensation modeling and surveys and reviewing results.
- Organize all benchmark activities for executive compensation programs and evaluate all management positions and analyze and prepare all compensation packages to recommend new hires and promotions to executives and ensure compliance to all legal requirements for programs.
- Track and report on equity grant activity to ensure compliance with approval and grant issuance processes; communicate stock grant activity to LTI recipients (annual and off cycle grants)
- Maintain optimal knowledge of all SEC and IRS regulations for all compensation programs and prepare required plans for all communication activities and develop executive packages to analyze all data.
- Prepare an efficient incentive plan design and implement all compensation benefits and provide education on all programs to target audiences and provide support and document all job evaluations to prepare all compensation plans accordingly.
- Evaluate market and peer data, helping identify trends and best practices.