RemX Irvine has partnered with an amazing consumer brand company located in Huntington Beach, California.
We are seeking an Inventory Planner to join a rapidly growing organization! The Inventory Planner's primary role is to analyze inventory trends, project inventory needs, and make sure the products are fully stocked in the online and brick and mortar sales channels.
You will work closely with the VP and the CEO, this is a Direct Hire opportunity with AWESOME benefits and offering $70,000-$90,000 annual salary plus yearly bonus!
Inventory Planner Job Duties:
• Use historical sales data from multiple sources and current trends to project required purchases from suppliers and weekly domestic shipments to customers
• Produce regular analysis based on average daily sales, days on hand, demand and demand forecasting
• Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained by consistently reviewing weeks of supply and in-stock goals.
• Monitor inventory, spare parts, and spare packaging levels and immediately report low inventory
• Use various software platforms to analyze and predict future inventory needs
• Implement Demand planning in the ERP system
• Manage Amazon inventory as compared to ERP and account for variances
• Analyzing, identifying, and implementing opportunities for improvements to the forecasting process
Inventory Planner Requirements:
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to work with large amounts of data and create reports
• Knowledge of inventory models and metrics
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective communication skills
• Work independently and as a team player!