o Enter call in orders / hotshots (immediate orders).
o Process donation requests – Enter Donation and Brand Team Product orders into SAP for planning and delivery
o Miscellaneous copying, laminating and distributing.
o Order POS (point of sale material) and do required tracking of order receipt.
• Order Office Supplies via Office Depot
o Create and print POS as requested (labels, crack & peel, table tents, fund raiser forms, etc.).
o Coupon tracking.
o Process pricing exception requests.
o Create and maintain Track/Rank/Publish boards.
o Sales Meeting Notes/Handouts as requested.
• Process AP Invoices, prepare check requests, research payments, prepare transmittal logs.
• Review Expense Distribution Log and assist with month end accruals.
• Audit Fuel Report (fuel credit cards).
• SRM ordering system, confirm and process invoices for payment as received
• Driver call in log.
• DOT - DVRs and Grid logs required file maintenance only.
• Enter special event orders for service and schedule.
• Safety committee notes as assigned.
• Customer Accounts Receivable research.
• Sales Center Charge Back.
• Customer mail check requests (validation).
• NSF Review and tracking – notification to sales.
• PIA, drafting credit memos and invoice corrections.
• Local Branch Deductions research.
• Process and transmit weekly payroll within time deadlines and audit requirements including proper approvals.
• Process payroll adjustments, uniform deductions, miscellaneous deductions.
• Maintain and update LCC codes/hour transfers in timekeeping system.
• Monitor Kronos (timekeeping) and payroll activities.
• Remote punch audit tracking to ensure compliance with audit frequency.
• Trimester Incentive verification as requested for route assignments and other required information
• Minimum 2-5 years of administrative experience.
• High school or GED.
• Highly organized, detail orientated and capable of multi-tasking.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers and internal staff.
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize requests