This established and growing MEP and Technology Engineering firm seeks a Senior Security Designer for their office north of Denver.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating security cabling systems, design calculations, equipment review, and documentation which includes all phases from conceptual/schematic design through construction documents.
This is a strategic, high-visibility position offering a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
- Responsible for the overall security system planning of new construction and remodel projects.
- Create security systems design documents and specifications.
- Work directly with clients to suit their budget and prioritize project needs.
- Preparing program requirements and basis of design reports Interfacing with Clients, Owners, and design team members
- Preparing agendas, running design/coordination meetings and providing minutes
- Review and approve shop drawings and product data submittals and responding to RFIs
- Field coordination of installation work; Reviewing and analyzing test results Systems coordination, specification writing, CAD/drafting, field work, product research, and responding to client questions
- Managing resources in the development of construction documents
- Serving as a technical resource for others throughout the firm, providing thought leadership and subject matter expertise