MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:???????
A large, global chemical company located in Springfield, NJ is looking for a Product Specialist. The ideal candidate will Implement product management by integrating diverse functions in order to maximize product profitability while meeting customer needs.
Research, analyze, plan and facilitate multiple processes with critical impact to operation and profitability including selling price, inventory, sales volume, short and long term demand, effective utilization of production capacity, product/account mix, and other related factors.
Make Product Management Recommendations in the areas of market trends, sales forecast, sales targets, production targets and inventory allowance to management.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a related field is preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese/Taiwanese is a plus.
• Occasional Travel.
• Must be able to work in a rapid-paced changing environment.
• Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and customer service; behave professionally; treat others with respect and dignity.