This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to handle office duties for a company's top executive. Operations clerks answer phones, greet clients, schedul...
pays 17.00 an up.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
May be involved in writing and placing advertising for open positions in publications; online and print. Source, screen and interview applicants t...
Base Pay: 24.00 per HOUR
Contract role for Accounts Payable minimum of 3 months could go longer. Daily Task: Prepares invoices for payment on a daily basis according to co...
Contract role for Accounts Payable minimum of 3 months could go longer.
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Receive, interpret and document customer instructions, developing internal specifications and effectively communicate these to Trident’s CSR...
Receive, interpret and document customer instructions, developing internal specifications and effectively communicate these to Trident’s CSR team • Attend Project Meetings, complete briefings and unload files (die, design etc.) into Zen.• Provide consistent feedback to customer and team employees on progress of all elements in a job• Analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems, guiding oneself with little or no supervision• Lead a small team, for control of respective projects and events to ensure the client’s success.• Be reliable, responsible, dependable and fulfilling in obligationsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.50 per HOUR
Looking for someone to assist in an HR Department. Looking for a clerk for filing of HR documents and creating employee folders and new...
Base Pay: 14.50 per HOUR
Customer forecast and demand data entry process• Screen all incoming forecast data to ensure completeness, accuracy, and applicability.•...
Customer forecast and demand data entry process
• Screen all incoming forecast data to ensure completeness, accuracy, and applicability.
• Work with Customer Service or Sales Operations teams as needed to resolve any data issues.
• Upload vetted forecast data into P21 to enhance/supplement replenishment calculations.
• Log all demand data entries and provide reports or historical information as required.
Supplier to customer (i.e. Drop-Ship) purchasing and management
• Generate, review, and execute all direct-shipment purchase order requirements daily.
• Communicate with suppliers regarding ship dates, proof-of-delivery, short shipments, damage, etc.
• Manage returns process between customers, direct-ship suppliers, and MSD Finance.
Saleforce.com Purchasing case management
• Review all incoming cases, investigate issues, and provide first-pass resolution if possible.
• As needed, work with internal or external colleagues to collect information and provide answers or re-route cases to appropriate subject matter experts for further review.
• Call in PO’s to suppliers as needed.
• Provide backup and support of purchasing activities for team members as needed.
• Contribute to special projects that advance management objectives or improve supply chain KPI’s.
Base Pay: 14.75 per HOUR
Performs prescription packaging that entails handling HIPAA sensitive information and medication information. Performs prescriptions sortation...
Performs prescription packaging that entails handling HIPAA sensitive information and medication information.
Performs prescriptions sortation utilizing handheld scanners. Completes the sortation process by scanning the prescription shipping label barcode and confirming the accurate location by scanning the location bin barcode. After confirmation, the prescription is placed in the accurate bin.
Performs audits for closed bins: This entails performing a physical count of the closed tote, and then comparing the physical count to the tote manifest systematic count. If the count does not match communication to management is required to rectify the discrepancy.
Reading and analyzing application screens, and pops up windows to ensure that all HIPAA sensitive information is being followed by standard operating procedures.
Performs chain of custody audit (COC): Records total bins created in the system, by location, for a production day. Ensure that the total tote system count equals the physical count. Responsible for having the pickup driver sign for the correct tote count.
Restocks work stations with daily supply needs. In addition to basic cleaning responsibility: Taking out trash, wiping down surfaces, sweeping, etc.
Performing proof of delivery (POD): Duplicating and recording a series of numbers on shipping labels to a physical receipt. Completing proof of delivery: Verifying and signing off on POD ensure recordings are accurate.
Minimum Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities):
High School Degree or equivalent experience
Business Experience –
One year warehouse, retail or customer service setting
Basic computer skills
Interaction in a team environment where effective communication is needed to be successful
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Provide customers (employees, managers, and division HR) accurate, consistent and timely responses and explanations covering a variety of topics, f...
Provide customers (employees, managers, and division HR) accurate, consistent and timely responses and explanations covering a variety of topics, from general HR policy to HR systems support (includes but not limited to Employee Lifecycle transactions, Employee Handbook inquires, support of on line HR systems)
Leverage knowledgebase and other available information to troubleshoot and resolve issues ranging from single questions to highly detailed issues
Process requests submitted from the divisions, entering data or completing transactional processing into HR systems (Workday, PeopleSoft, Taleo and other Talent Management solutions)
Complete variety of back office related activities, including but not limited to, responding to requests for data, maintaining personnel files, and preparing spreadsheets for data uploads into various HR systems
Consider impact of HR related transactions on employee pay/payroll processing and coordinate activities and data maintenance accordingly
Ensure disability is processed in a timely fashion
Work with Local and corporate payroll to ensure accurate payments are made to employees on disability
Partner with HR Operations, HRIS, other HR functional area and third party provider teams to support efficient research and issue resolution
Periodically complete audit and reconciliation of data accordingly and leverage workflow tools to initiate and monitor completion on all activities in work lists
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
- Is fully versed in surgery scheduling- Demonstrates an understanding of medical terminology, procedures and diagnosis necessary to perform approp...
- Is fully versed in surgery scheduling
- Demonstrates an understanding of medical terminology, procedures and diagnosis necessary to perform appropriate scheduling.
- Knowledgeable in coding, able to look up codes specific to diagnosis and scheduled procedure.
- Knowledge of patient’s medical history, i.e. allergies, current medications
- Obtains insurance pre-authorization
- Obtains and enters all authorization and correspondence relating to scheduled surgery in EMR/Physicians calendar, surgical assistant and anesthesia scheduling.
- Communicates to patient what the necessary prep is before surgery.
– Follow up on all pre-operative tests to ensure completed and cleared for surgical procedure and communicates with physician and patients if further testing is required before surgery is performed.
- Demonstrates an understanding of patient confidentiality to protect the patient and clinic/corporation
- Schedules post-operative follow-up appointments with the Physician.
- Follows policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency surgery scheduling position
- May provide direction and assistants to lower level employees
- Researches and responds to routine, non-routine, and complex situations in a timely and professional manner
- Other duties as requested or assigned