RemX is seeking a contract (approximately 3 months) Regional Recruiter for an International Non-Profit organization in downtown Atlanta. Pay $26.44/hr.
The Regional Recruiter will:
- Aggressively and creatively source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present top-quality candidates for hiring managers within the organization.
- Actively advertise postings through a variety of means, including social media, to ensure adequate exposure on industry specific websites, and other avenues that create interest on the part of potential candidates.
- Ensure hiring process is effective and efficient for the new employee and hiring managers by reviewing background checks, preparing offer letters in a timely manner, and responding to candidates not selected.
- Develop applicant sources by networking and creating a presence in the Region through participation in professional association meetings etc.
- Develop and maintain rapport with colleges, employment agencies, other recruiters, and professional organizations.
- Analyze recruitment data to produce accurate recruitment reports as required.
The Regional Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or similar field
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (5 years of experience)
- Global Expertise in recruiting across geographies. Practical experience and strong networks in the Middle East is essential
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software – Taleo system is an added advantage
- Some travel may be required.