Accounting Manager Job in Upper Merion Township, $80-90k
Are you an analytical mind that enjoys spotting and solving problems while training and mentoring others to do the same? RemX is partnering with a local client, an industry leader, in their search for their next Accounting Manager job with a proven track record of success!
The main responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of General Ledger, Financial Reporting, and GAAP
- Collaborate with leadership and other department heads to support company goals, initiatives and strategic planning
- Ensure all Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual closes are completed in a timely manner
- Provide financial forecasting and analysis
- Work with each direct report to establish personal and departmental goals, and coach on performance when needed
- Develop internal auditing system and assist in external audits
- Provide individual and team-wide goals to drive performance
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters in Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of Accounting experience
- 2+ years in a Supervisory role
- CPA strongly preferred
- Experience with Forecasting, Budgeting, and Month/Year End Close, and mentoring others through the process
Success in this job requires the following knowledge/skills:
- Exceptional analytical and computer skills with advanced proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office functions
- Solid understanding of financial statement analysis, statistical analysis, corporate finance and financial modeling.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and comfortable working with different accounting packages.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to organize, prepare and present reports and analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with various levels of the organization, and work with and influence teams.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work; appropriately seeks, manages, integrates and interprets data.
- Exercises good judgement and is committed to excellence and operational integrity.
Apply for this job online.
Email this job to a friend.
Share on your newsfeed.