HVAC Technician Commercial – Direct Hire
Are you looking for?
- Direct Hire with great hourly pay, full-time plus Overtime, steady work
- Company Vehicle that can be taken home overnight
- Dispatch from home
- Full Benefits
- Career Opportunity
Our client, a leader in the food service repair industry, is looking for an HVAC Technician to join the rapidly growing team. The Commercial HVAC Technician is responsible for driving a company vehicle to and from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain and repair commercial HVAC and Refrigeration equipment. The Technician will also provide excellent customer service and must be dependable and able to work independently or with little supervision.
- Troubleshoots and repairs commercial kitchen and refrigeration equipment such as: soda fountains, hot dog grills, hot food equipment, open air cases, walk-ins, ice makers, etc.
- Communicates with customer and branch office regarding status of repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated with customers.
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and new technicians by being a company advocate.