RemX Staffing has partnered with an outstanding client in the Horsham area that is seeking 2 Corporate Recruiters. This is a direct hire job.
Please apply if you are interested!
The Recruiter position is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. The recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we identify the best possible talent both internally and for our franchised locations through traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies. The selected candidate must be metrics oriented; results focused and have a dynamic and strong personality to handle all levels of recruitment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The right candidate will be a process-driven thinker who is comfortable taking initiatives for a continuous improvement mentality.
• Manages the recruitment life cycle and strategy for assigned territory and positions
• Looks for creative ways to build a pipeline of qualified candidates
• Ensures that both company’s and franchised locations recruitment needs are being met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Manage reporting of analytics including time to fill, cost per hire, maintains weekly recruitment activity reports.
• Evaluate resumes, schedule, and conduct interviews.
• Maintain contact with possible future candidates.
• Sources, screens, and recommends candidates for assigned positions
• Working with hiring managers, to develop and implement creative and effective recruiting strategies related to short and long term needs specific to their region and/or functional area.
• Strives to position the company as an “employer of choice" and facilitate a world class recruiting experience for candidates
• Assures that all prospects are tracked
• Communicate with leadership and assigned cross-functional support in operations and other areas to assure alignment and linkage of action plans
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative & prioritizing multiple tasks with minimal supervision