Our client, the fastest growing organization in their industry, is looking for a strong Marketing Director to join their team. The Marketing Director position will oversee all marketing activities including, but not limited to: social and viral media; advertising; public relations; marketing communications; and market research. Additionally, this role will be instrumental in the development and implementation of corporate marketing programs aimed at product growth and profitability, as well as evaluating the efficiency of these initiatives. The ideal candidate will be strategic, creative, well-versed in social and interactive media, collaborative as well as being solutions-oriented.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to support sales activities and ensure revenue and profit achievement.
- Leverage social media platforms for increased online visibility and brand awareness.
- Create and measure the impact of demand generation through viral channels and manage all social media outlets.
- Utilize emerging media channels to gain a competitive advantage in digital space, including online video, social media, and mobile development.
- Manage and maintain competitive analyses of skincare and pharmaceutical markets to identify new market and/or product opportunities.
- Present and report relevant and valuable market data to the Executive team.
- Implement and ensure adherence brand guideline policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Prepare annual marketing plans that align with corporate goals and business development plans.
- Ensure corporate brand positioning and communication is in alignment with the Company's mission and goals.
- Increase and maximize company visibility and brand awareness by overseeing all advertising activities, and working in tandem with Public Relations, while maintaining brand image.
- Provide necessary leadership to all segments of marketing department.
- Partner with the Domestic Sales and International Business Development departments to develop product and marketing strategies that drive revenue growth, brand awareness and brand equity with our partners and distributors.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in fashion, beauty, or trend categories would be a huge plus.
- Advanced understanding of online advertising and social media industry trends.
- In-depth business knowledge along the dimensions of financials, budget management, consumer segment markets, and sales channels.
- Strong digital marketing background
- 5+ years of successful marketing management and leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.