WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client is a leading third party logistics company centrally located in Charlotte, with operations internationally. They offer customer driven solutions in a work environment that drives employees to succeed within this field.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Audit freight bills submitted by carriers to verify customer business rules and contracts
- Resolve billing discrepancies with carriers and customers, escalating disputed invoices to supervisor as needed
- Notify master data group of any missing or inaccurate data in audit system
- Prepare cost estimates on shipments made
- Process invoices from start to finish, handling both non-cost and cost audit validations