RemX Irvine is looking for an entry level Supply Chain Analyst to join our well known client in the Fountain Valley area. This is a temp to hire position and is paying $25-30/hr depending on experience. We are seeking someone who has experience working in a manufacturing/supply chain environment and is interested in a career as an analyst. Please read through the description below and apply today for immediate consideration!
- Serve as liaison for the Supply Chain and Finance teams
- Provide transactional and analytical support to improve inventory levels and reduce material costs and lead times
- Assist in creation of supply chain strategies to ensure financial accuracy within project scopes
- Able to help improve internal processes such as operations, internal controls, risk management and governance.
- Able to provide, collect, and organize valuable data in order to submit an accurate analysis of specific facts
- Create presentations to update senior management on supply chain related cost activities (budgets, forecasting, savings, targets)
- Represent supply chain in all budgetary planning and review meetings.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required