Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the order cycle with all functional groups
- Provides higher quality of service to the customer by anticipating customer needs and taking action
- Assures dependable, on-time shipment and delivery of products, paperwork that meets requirements and timely response to all customer requests
- Acts quickly and decisively in the execution of an order, seeks information as needed and attempts to gain knowledge regarding the customers business
- Maintains visible standards of performance, decides what to do based on a situation
- Analyzes relationships among several parts of a problem/situation. Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead
- Recognizes unspoken organizational limitations.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Sales to ensure a keen understanding of implementation of key customer account strategies.
- Identifies underlying problems or future situations
- Prioritizes activities for most effective solutions
- Solicits department opinion/input and promotes cooperation among team members
- Develops or expands existing internal and external relationships
- Shares goals and owns problems to achieve goals
- Identifies situations that may prevent the normal flow of an order and takes corrective action.
- Enters QI’s to record process failures, identifies initial action, is available to participate in investigations and provides response to customer.
- Recognizes trends/alternatives to improve current processes, offers solutions/insights to process resolution
- Tracking & Maintaining Sample Inventory (includes requesting production samples for repack to fulfill sample requests or replenish inventory, pouring/preparing samples & labels, removing and properly disposing of expired or unusable inventory and updating Site Planner for proper inventory accounting in Epicor)
- Pulling, packing and preparing shipments for samples coming out of Tucson
- Answering operator line for incoming calls at the Tucson Site and directing calls to appropriate party
- Misc. admin duties as assigned (such as ordering/getting lunch for visitors, helping with visitor travel plans, etc)
Qualifications, Education and/or Training:
- Associate Degree is desired.
Knowledge of Chemical and/or Personal Care Industry is a plus.