BI (Business Intelligence) Architect – Orlando, FL - Full Relocation Package – Bonus and Equity, excellent Benefits
We are looking for self-motivated BI Architect with at least 6+yrs experience with enterprise BI tools: Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy. They will work closely with their team on data model designs. This role will require collaboration with the BI team to optimize the daily report creation and delivery processes. The team will also enhance the data integration and ETL process. This role requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Engage in detailed and advanced requirements gathering for BI projects and statements of work
- Create and maintain technical writing and guidelines for BI Solutions and statements of work
- Design relational and analytical database schemas and architectures based on best practices and customer requirements/needs
- Administer production databases and processes including maintenance related tasks and activities
- Troubleshoot existing BI solutions including ETL, cube processing and reporting errors
- Provide recommendations on existing server and database level BI architecture using best practices and knowledge of business requirements
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain the ETL process and data flow, including data quality and unit testing.
- Architect, design, deploy and maintain enterprise level data warehouses and data marts including various data modeling techniques, multi-dimensional and tabular architectures
- Write complex T-SQL code and stored procedures to be utilized by applications, ETL and reports
- Review, recommend and implement changes to existing T-SQL code and stored procedures for performance improvement.
- Design complex reports and dashboards to satisfy business needs using native tools as well as some third-party applications