Our client in Alpharetta is seeking several Medical Record Specialist to join their team. The start date for these positions are 8/5/19.
The hours for these positions are 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Responsible for the successful receipt of medical record documentation and correspondence sent in from providers and facilities nationwide.
- Prepare and sort all incoming electronic files.
- Index individual files and upload into the database.
- Perform some data entry of pre-defined data into the database, as needed.
- Train in multiple pieces of interpretation (knowledge) work that directly impacts the thorough completion of our chart acquisition process.
- Handling incorrect member data, corrupt data, accessing medical records remotely via Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, removing excess documentation, etc.