Our client has an immediate need for an Associate Web Designer. This is a contract to hire position.
The Associate Web Designer contributes to the team through task-related activities and project-related research, which may include assisting mid-level and senior level team members with design, development and coding. Under close supervision, the scope of work may grow as the Associate Web Designer develops skills, experience, and a familiarity with the team’s projects, methods, and clients
- Responsible for contributing to the development of:
- Responsive website layouts designed within organizational standards using primarily web-based and secondarily desktop-based publishing technologies
- Mockup wireframing, design, and refinement
- Web coding
- Communicates effectively with clients in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Assists with the conversion and maintenance of websites within a content management system.
- Assists with the writing and maintenance of documentation.
- Analyzes and solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
- Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities or project-related research.