RemX has partnered with a medical device company in Plymouth Meeting, PA to assist in their search for a Senior Accountant. This is a direct-hire, permanent opportunity. The Senior Accountant is responsible for supporting the accounting department in executing a timely month end close process. Responsibilities include preparing journal entries and supporting schedules, reconciling assigned GL accounts, and performing P&L review over various expense accounts. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Senior Accountant Job Description:
- Prepare monthly journal entries and supporting schedules
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and roll forward schedules for various accounts
- Provide assistance in areas such as Cash, Fixed Assets, Accrued Expenses and Intercompany Reconciliation
- Assist in the development and/or enhancement of policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the accounting function and organization
- Support the Assistant Controller with special projects, accounting research, timeliness of year-end financial audit and monthly financial statement close process.
- Provide insight and suggestions for creating efficiencies in the close process.
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Accounting or Finance Concentration
- 3-5 years of progressive GL experience and/or public accounting
- CPA License preferred
- Big 4 and/or large regional CPA firm experience highly preferred
- Experience in the review and implementation of financial controls and procedures
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Great Plains Experience preferred