RemX has partnered with a industry leader in Plymouth Meeting, PA to assist in their search for a Accounts Receivable Manager. This is a direct-hire, permanent opportunity. The Accounts Receivable Manager is charged with the proper invoicing within standard policies reflective of the customer’s requirements. He or she shall work with any and all personnel to assure timely and accurate invoicing and rating occurs. The AR Manager will at times be required to interface with operational managers and occasionally with the Executive Board. General responsibility for supervising the Accounts Receivable of the company Assign and audit the work of the AR department. Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments AR Supervisor will be required to manage a staff of 4 or 5.
- Engaged in the more critical and confidential aspects of accounting. Development of policies, systems, special financial studies, etc.
- Duties require broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex accounting issues.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 5 years of accounting experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting including thorough skills knowledge plus the application of general accounting theory.
- Must be proficient in MS word, Excel, and Power Point software programs. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Responsible for the direction and supervision of four Accounts Receivable employees.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.