RemX is hiring for a ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLES CLERK for our client who is in the North Dallas area. This position could be permanent for the right candidate. APPLY TODAY!!!
Provide financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling vendor invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Check all vendor invoices and prepare them for processing
- Create all direct sales registers
- Create debit memos for return
- Check costing on all special order sales registers
- Assist in specified areas of Accounts Receivable
- File records in the appropriate files
- Research vendor statements monthly
- Sales Register and Cash Sale Receipt Accountability
- Control office supplies
- Control record retention
- Answer telephone
Job Functions and Qualifications:
- Check all vendor invoices for price, terms and discount.
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ability to research discrepancies between vendor invoices and approved purchase orders
- Ability to answer telephones and provide courteous, prompt and efficient service to customers.
- Experience and competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Maintain Accounts Payable documents in orderly manner.
Preferred but not Required:
- 1-3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Associates Degree from two year college or technical school; bachelor's degree