RemX has partnered with one of the nation's leading title insurance providers to assist in their search for an Escrow Officer for their office in Towson, MD. In this role you would be providing support in all aspects of coordinating, managing and closing national commercial real estate transactions. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Escrow Officer Job Description:
- Review all incoming files, order taxes, certifications, etc.
- Open new orders, track the status of title searches and review and distribute title commitment packages
- Prepare settlement sheets and title closing documents
- Obtain pre-closing clearance items from government offices
- Prepare pro-forma title policies and endorsements
- Retrieve and insure prompt delivery of title data
- Clearance of title issues and preparation of final title policies
Escrow Officer Requirements:
- At least 2 years of commercial title experience
- Must be a detail oriented individual and a self-starter
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment