RemX is seeking a Technical Sales Support Representative for a Direct Hire opportunity in Atlanta, GA. Pay $40,000 to $51,000.
The Technical Sales Support Representative will:
- Develop a process for successful bid applications and submittals.
- Establish contact with the technical and purchasing personnel of our customers.
- Analyze a customer’s requirements and project bid specifications.
- Manage the distribution of information to all relevant internal resources.
- Review project blueprints and specifications.
- Prepare cost estimates based upon internal pricing software.
- Prepare budgetary or firm proposals. Define, revise and adjust the scope of the proposals in terms of scope of supply, options offered pricing, delivery, terms & conditions.
The Technical Sales Support Representative requirements:
Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Structural/Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or Business related fields preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Must be able to estimate industrial projects, DOT projects, and commercial projects.
- Must be able to take concept and schematic drawings and develop a meaningful estimate with detail.
- Must have an understanding of structural steel as it applies to shop fabrication and site erection.
- Must be proficient with GSuite, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs and have basic computer skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical and legal documents
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines