Our client in Braselton, GA is seeking people with a passion for Information Technology.
Do you enjoy troubleshooting computer issues? If you answered yes - this is the position for you!! This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at a large well-known company.
As a part of the Help Desk Team, you will be responsible for delivering support to the users in our retail stores. The objective is to record incidents in our ticketing system and resolve them. Unresolved issues will be passed to 2nd level support after investigation. You must maintain a respectful and positive tone with our users at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Identify and handle store phone inquiries completely and accurately
- Resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the user
- First level support for:
- POS software and hardware issues
- Telecom and network issues
- Incidents related to in-house applications
- Incidents related for Microsoft Office, Citrix and other applications
- iPod hardware and in-house software issues
- Maintain accurate user data including documentation of discussions, issues, user requests or other relevant information into Contact Center systems as required and managing/prioritizing workload
- Alert management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem