Field Service Technician – Direct Hire – Texas/New Mexico – Oil & Gas Industry
This RemX client is an established and fast-growing Oil and Gas Infrastructure Resource Service company that uses cutting edge technology to provide customers with Production and Treating solutions. Their dramatic growth has created an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Technician
In this role, you’ll service and troubleshoot oil and gas production testing equipment as well as treating and processing equipment in Texas and New Mexico. This will also involve managing storage yards and making sure equipment is operationally sound upon arrival and departure.
This is a full-time direct-hire position with strong career advancement opportunities, offering a competitive base salary and excellent company benefits, including a company vehicle and 401K with company match.
- Service equipment in the field while serving customers courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standards of customer service. Equipment includes glycol dehydration units, production separators, filter separators, and other gas treating equipment.
- Ensuring that all products are maintained to the highest standards of customer satisfaction and legal requirements
- Monitoring inventory levels in storage yards and trucks with the appropriate stock counts as needed
- Provide startup and installation assistance for equipment on an as needed basis
- Assist third party contractors in making equipment ready for shipment
- Ensure projects are on track with the timelines expected as well as within budget and all paperwork is maintained and submitted in an orderly and efficient manner
- Maintain and gather relationships with vendors
- Comply will all safety and PPE regulations as set forth by the Company, their customers, or vendors
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license along with the ability to operate a service (pickup) truck up to 5 hours per day.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions for several hours at a time.
- Working extended hours and/or holidays