Systems Engineer – Direct Hire
Our client is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Enterprise IT Systems Engineer to support enterprise systems. This distributed team is responsible for configuring, operating, patching, and maintaining various enterprise-wide technologies such as Microsoft Exchange, Skype, O365, Active Directory, server virtualization environments and storage area networks. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Work with Marketing and Management to understand stakeholder requirements for communication system applications.
- Support team in the analysis of new systems. This could include writing analysis/simulation programs or developing Excel spreadsheets.
- Perform end-to-end system analysis and design of a complex communication system.
- Write specifications capturing functionality, performance, interfaces, and data processing.
- Lead the technical development and drive the implementation in cross functional development teams to deliver a quality product.
- Influence team members to work coherently and follow the product development process.
- Ensure project schedules are met and provide design/development options to overcome timing obstacles.
- Identify technologies and processes to drive improvements in system operation, tools and organizational performance.