RemX Irvine is looking for a Development Engineer to join our well-known Automobile parts client in the Fountain Valley area. This is a Temp to Hire position and is paying $65,000-$75,00p/yr. depending on experience.
- Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Works closely with suppliers in designing, testing and approving accessories.
- Using engineering principles, CAD and available engineering tools, you will be responsible for execute design analysis and evaluation of assigned projects and assure all meet State & Federal regulations.
- Improve accessory quality and post development with program shareholders
- Report on project status and maintains records for files per department policy
- Create and maintain engineering documentations for all drawings, prototype fitments, specifications and other documentation
- Support APQP and PPAP documentation
Development Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering
- 0-2+ years’ experience of Engineering
- Development and program management experience
- Experience in design, design analysis and material and parts testing
- Proficient Microsoft Office