RemX is currently looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to join the team of a growing Healthcare company located in the Escondido area. This is a direct hire opportunity paying between $85-115k DOE depending on experience. We are looking for someone who has strong analytical skills to analyze complex data sets, interpret for trends and provide actionable steps based on data found, who can communicate findings well to management and team. Please read through the details below and apply today if you meet the requirements and are interested in learning more about this opportunity!
- Design and develop reports, test and validate for functionality
- Data Validation
- Evaluate, review and create requests for user departments
- Develop and implement instructional manuals, ensure excellent documentation; oversee computer applications for compliant usage
- Analyze problems, investigate for cause and offer corrective actions
- Review data sets, provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, produce business intelligence reports, performance charts, graphs and other reports, develop and present findings to team.
- Make recommendations to management for operational process improvements; perform data queries and provide updates
- Extract, update, and interpret data from multiple databases/sources and create intelligent, actionable reports.
- Merge data and data mining tools routinely and on an ad-hoc basis