As a Collections Account Manager (Bi-lingual preferred), you will be responsible for managing, servicing and collecting your own portfolio of auto loans. You will locate and contact clients by telephone and mail, handle skip-tracing assignments, assess the severity of delinquency, and make decisions based on established criteria.
Key Objectives of Top Performers:
· Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals.
· Be an active listener by giving full attention to what customers are saying and what they are trying to relay to you.
· The ability to negotiate and ask appropriate questions at the right time.
· Be able to convey to customers effectively to make sure they understand what is required of them in order to get repayment or what is required.
· Have the ability to advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for repayment of their auto loan.
· Be aware of others reactions so you will understand and learn why customers react in the manner that they do.
· Seek long term resolution with customers, educate & re-educate our customers on the importance of rebuilding their credit.
· Contribute to a team oriented culture by accomplishing related results that are in the best interest of the company.
· Get paid for performance, we offer a great starting hourly rate plus monthly bonuses based on your success.