This RemX client is an award-winning Call Center firm. Their continued growth and success has created an immediate career opportunity for a Call Center Manager to oversee operations at their Stockton, CA center.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day planning, measuring and execution of the call center’s service, quality, operations and leadership strategies. This is a hands-on leadership role in a fast-paced environment.
This is a strategic, high-visibility position reporting directly to the President of the company, offering competitive compensation and excellent company benefits.
- Provide daily leadership, management and coaching in all areas of operations, employee acquisition/retention and incentive programs.
- Implement policies, standards, performance criteria and metrics to continuously improve productivity and service quality.
- Create a customer centered culture focused on meeting and exceeding customer service and productivity expectations, metrics driven solutions and optimal results.
- Analyze call center metrics, service levels and other performance indicators and recommend initiatives to improve service levels, the work environment and to reduce expenses.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients and serve as the escalation point with clients when necessary.
- Develop, coach and motivate front line leadership and call agents to improve performance and foster a customer focused culture.
- Manage employee satisfaction thru frequent communication, goal setting, performance management and creating a positive environment of trust and clear expectations.