Long-term Contract position for a dynamic and skilled WebMaster to join their collaborative team. The role will function as a web specialist in information architecture to provide the logical structure of company’s websites and search functions so that information is accessible and up to date. The successful candidate will apply strong analytical, programming and QA skills, working on multiple projects.
- Support company websites by defining and implementing content hierarchies and controlled vocabularies used for navigation. Analyze and resolve coding, search engine and page issues.
- Support Company’s Internet and Intranet sites; create and edit other web pages; archive dated web content; and, establish and maintain guidelines for content submissions.
- Participate in building the architecture and by maintaining and updating organizational information.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend technology and software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.