Seeking a jack-of-all-trade IT / LAN Specialist to join an innovative and collaborative team, delivering superior technical support and ad hoc projects throughout the organization. The successful candidate will possess savvy technical competency in core applications, devices and technologies along with a broad understanding of the network technologies within a large multi-site environment.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems relating to PCs, mobile devices, network, user accounts and business applications
- Act as a regional lead to understand, identify and support building technology requirements for projects including network architecture, VoIP phones, AV, and server architecture
- Conduct system reviews and audits of technologies implemented
- Generate customer relationships through listening and learning channels such as discovery conversations, issue management and resolution processes and regular check-ins to ensure resolution is satisfactory
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all solutions deployed within company’s environment
- Works closely with other IT team members and vendors to ensure all technology tasks and projects are adequately supported
- Perform IT services at multiple locations within the Seattle area, including carrying equipment and setting up computing equipment