Field Service – Direct Hire – Industrial Maintenance – Will Train with the right background
- Are you mechanically inclined?
- Are you looking for a career that allows you to travel and offers a career path?
- Do you want to work for a growing industry leader with low employee turnover?
We may have an opportunity for you. This position will be working as a Field Service Technician working on client sites across the country to connect plastic piping, service machinery and work daily with the customer.
The perfect candidate will be able to: troubleshoot and repair small industrial equipment and generators, experience with electrical circuits a plus, and have the ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic / pneumatic systems.
Not experienced with everything above, that’s not a problem, training is available.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, product drawings and pic ticket orders to determine materials, tools and equipment needed to complete work
- Fabricates and assembles product per specifications
- Follows quality control procedures to ensure fabricated product meets customer specifications
- Maintains accurate records of materials used on "ticket"; locates and pulls required materials in inventory
- Operates company’s equipment, cranes and forklifts
- Utilizes a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment