DIRECTOR OF FP&A
Technology company near Roswell GA currently looking to hire a coach and mentor for their team. This Director of FP&A will lead a fresh team of Analyst to help drive the overall success and continued rapid growth of the company.
What the Dirctor of FP&A day will look like:
- Generate key Monthly Reporting and Analysis’, focused on analyzing revenue and expense trends
- Develop and present supporting explanations for month end results requiring variance analysis
- Analyze revenue and statistical datain multiple attributes that aid in driving and supporting business decisions
- Identifies, analyzes and tracks trends that impact financial performance. Works with key leaders to identify actionable solutions.
- Monthly P&L Reporting and Analysis, including P&L reporting to business unit leaders
- Participates in month-end revenue and expense correlated accounting processes, such as commissions
- Weekly Metrics Reporting to provide month-to-date KPI’s to executive leadership team
- Assists in customer pricing and margin analytical support
- Work with Business Intelligence team to develop new automated reporting and create efficiencies surrounding existing manual reporting
- Assess top revenue accounts across the company to ensure we have good engagement/coverage in our go to market model and assist in how to effectively operationalize the data
- Assess declining revenue risk areas and assist in reporting on remediation approaches
- Assist sales organization and partnership team in value based selling models (i.e. ROI, Rev Share projections)
- Ensures timely and accurate generation of all FP&A reporting deliverables
- Provides support during internal audits
- Responsible for managing Annual Budget process
- Responsible for managing rolling forecast process
- Performs other duties and projects as required, such as quarterly Board of Director materials
- Assists in preparation of additional analytics to support the needs of the organization and management
- Engages in multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting established goals and deadlines
Director of FP&A Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 8+ years of progressive experience.
- SQL experience a must.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.