Our client in the Dunwoody area will be doing a lot of expansion hiring and looking for a Payroll Specialist to join the team. This will be a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a large multi-billion dollar organization.
Compensation will be a base of $53K plus a 6% bonus for a total comp of $56,180.
Payroll Specialist will make a difference by:
- Accurate and timely multi jurisdiction payroll processing for approximately 1000 employees
- Facilitates strong customer service relationships with external/internal personnel and peers
- Assists facility personnel/applicable accounting staff in research and resolution of payroll transactions as applicable
- Entry and maintenance of adjustments, manual checks, voluntary and involuntary deductions. Time editing duties are minimal.
- Review and analyze applicable payroll reports.
- Provide timely feedback to manager or team lead, to ensure the escalation of issues as needed.
- Assist facility personnel and accounting staff in research and resolution of payroll transactions.
- Stay abreast of multi-state regulatory requirements and company policy.
Payroll Specialist profile looks like:
- Organization - proactively prioritizes assigned responsibilities and works efficiently
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely with peers, leadership and customers
- Customer Orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems; including an understanding of internal controls within a consolidated payroll processing environment
- PC Skills - demonstrates proficiency Kronos and Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ultipro Experience HIGHLY regarded
- CPP HIGHLY regarded
- Advanced education not required, but considered a plus
- Certified Payroll Professional considered massive plus