RemX Irvine is looking for a PDC Quality Manager to join our well-known Automobile parts client in the Fountain Valley area. This is a Direct hire position and is paying $90,000-100,000p/yr. DOE
PDC Quality Manager Duties:
- Dealer Claims processing, resolution, and improvement actions. Review the dealer processing timing and performance using KPIs and measuring against specific targets.
- Supervise, administer, and drive resolution of the dealer claims reducing response times, driving accurate claim resolution, and initiating / tracking completion of improvement initiatives across all functional areas and back to all part supply sources for MPA. Ensure maximum recovery of losses due to supplier and internal issues.
- Resolve dealer and customer concerns regarding all supply issues. Coordinate with OEM customers towards the effective resolution of claims issues. Act as the Subject Matter Expert on Claims and Returns processing.
- Management of non-saleable inventory and the process used to escalate, root cause, resolve, and eliminate such inventory.
- Development and daily management of KPIs used to track the status of all non-sale parts as well as the closure of related claims.
- Documentation and continuous improvement of the processes and systems utilized to manage and resolve non-saleable parts.
- Supervise, enforce and administer quality KPIs and improvement initiatives across all PDC’s.
- Ensure that the Parts Quality and Compliance Specialists in each PDC are diligent and effective in the collection of quality issues, development of counter measure plans and follow through for recovery actions.
- Ensure the timely and efficient processing of reports and alert management of potential issues and risks to the organization. • Lead the enforcement of claims and returns processing procedures.
- Root cause analysis, solution development, and execution of part quality related improvements regarding production, supply chain, and packaging issues impacting the sale ability of parts.
PDC Quality Manager Qualifications:
- B.S. or B.A in Business Mgmt., Admin or combination of education and experience in parts distribution and quality focus within the automotive or related industry.
- 5-7 years in parts distribution with quality focus within the automotive or related industry
- Min 2 years Supervisory experience
- Supply Chain mgmt. or transportation experience
- Experience in working under a Lean Six Sigma culture
- Strong background in Parts and quality
- Excellent critical thinking, oral and written communication skills