RemX is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to support an aerospace manufacturing facility based out of Oceanside, CA. This is a contract position paying 80K. A few key responsibilities are as follows:
- Explore new and existing materials and methods to solve design challenges
- Research design options and perform experiments to determine potential design feasibility or application.
- Create and implement suitable tests to verify designs meet mechanical requirements
- Collaborate with vendors to produce mechanical components and assemblies
- Serve as a technical leader for major product development projects or multiple simultaneous projects. Responsible for ensuring that design activities are coordinated per the project needs