Healthcare Insurance Specialist
RemX Specialty Staffing CCS in Scottsdale, AZ
Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great growth potential/very positive and supportive culture”
Our client, a well-known medical company in Scottsdale, AZ is seeking multiple Customer Service Representatives. If you are an experienced Call Center Professional who provides outstanding customer service, this is a GREAT opportunity for you!
- Make outbound calls to verify Health Insurance benefits
- Obtain benefits from Health Insurance carriers
- Conduct a benefit investigation and notating all the details
- Experience with co-pays, deductibles, and prior authorizations
- Monday-Friday 6am-6pm (must be able to work any 8-hour shift)
- Weekly paychecks
- Experience verifying health insurance
- Understanding of healthcare terminology and definitions, such as HIPAA
- Basic to intermediate skills in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- MUST be able to utilize DUAL Screens/monitors and work in 2-3 systems to look up/track/ investigate