RemX Specialty Staffing is seeking a highly polished and professional Marketing Administrative Assistant for a client based in Atlanta, GA. This is a Temp to Hire position. Pay $46,000 - $52,000 depending on experience.
This position is ideal for someone in an Admin role that would like to do more and wants the ability to grow!
The Marketing Administrative Assistant will:
- Schedule calls, meetings and handle the calendar for two C-level Executives.
- Schedule conference rooms as needed and set up and manage meetings including light snacks or catering if necessary.
- Manage heavy travel schedules and booking travel arrangements.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Process expenses and assist with budgets.
- Basic Project Management
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Other duties may be assigned
The Marketing Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum 3 - 5 Years’ experience supporting C-level executives.
- Must be detailed and organized, but also able to multi-task in a VERY fast-paced office.
- College degree in related industry preferred.
- Strong PowerPoint skills are required!
- Proficiency in MS Office, SharePoint, Outlook and Concur.