RemX is seeking a contract (approximately 3 months) Global Recruiter for an International Non-Profit organization in downtown Atlanta. Pay $26-$35/hr. depending on experience
The Global Recruiter will:
- Creatively source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present top-quality candidates.
- Actively advertise postings through a variety of means, including social media.
- Review background checks prepare offer letters in a timely manner, and respond to candidates not selected.
- Develop applicant sources by networking and creating a presence in the Region being recruited through participation in professional association meetings etc.
- Develop and maintain rapport with colleges, employment agencies, other recruiters, and professional organizations.
- Analyze recruitment data to produce accurate recruitment reports as required.
The Global Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or similar field
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (5 years of experience)
- Must be able to recruit for niche positions.
- Global Expertise in recruiting across continents (particularly Africa).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software – Taleo system is an added advantage