A stable and growing South side payment technology company is looking to expand! We are looking for motivated individuals with knowledge of IT to join our entry-level IT team.
If you are a recent graduate, experienced in the IT or payment industry, this is your chance to join and start your career!
The position starts off as a Tier 1 Help Desk Technician to provide phone, chat, email and direct IT support to both internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshooting all information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking.
- Provision, deprovision, and audit access rights for all company resources.
- Assist in the management of Active Directory information, ensuring accuracy and regular updates.
- Install and update desktops, laptops, mobile devices, peripherals, networks, and related software.
- Assists end-users in resolving complex technical problems. Resolves and/or refers highly complex technical problems as appropriate.
- Follows up with end-users to ensure that inquiries are resolved within established SLAs.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a ticketing system while maintaining history records.
- Documents and maintains workflows utilized in successful issue resolution.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes end-user problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
- Analyzes and evaluates inquiry/problem reports and makes recommendations to reduce the need for help desk involvement and end-user effort.
- May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Mainly Tier 1, partly Tier 2 Support Level.
- Working with a global team, providing Network-/Security Services with a high level of quality.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 9am-6pm (If required: rotating on-call schedule that requires weekends and holidays)
- Shifts vary, may be early morning or late evening, over-night, weekends, holidays, as required by workload and special events. Flexibility to respond to urgent needs to maintain and repair systems while minimizing inconveniences to end-users.
- Required participation in a shared, regular 24/7/365 on-call schedule. On-call for one-week periods. While on-call must respond quickly to problems, usually within 2-hours anytime day or night, including travel to Snowbird or required job site.
- At least a High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of technical training or equivalent experience.
- One or more years of technical or customer support experience.
- Experience with solving computer-related problems.
- Experience working with company escalation policy.
- Tier 1 call experience
- Microsoft Office, A+ and Network+ certifications are beneficial, but not required
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with team members
- Communications skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to mentor and provide guidance to less experienced personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Provide network specific technical expertise for the support of security network system
- Configure and administer a defined technology/system (e.g., Hardware, Operating Systems, Network and middle ware) in support of ongoing operations and projects.
- Manage incidents and requests for a defined technology environment.
When you apply, please be sure you have an updated resume uploaded and employment history section is completed!