High visibility opportunity with a large nich construction company located in Kennesaw GA. Growing payroll department looking for a temp to perm professional. Great opportunity to learn. Flexible schedule and overtime available.
Payroll Administrator will be Trusted to:
- Help process a bi-weekly Union full cycle payroll for 20,000 employees.
- You are the front line person for employees assistance offering expert help with all things payroll.
- Master reconciliation skills to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Create and submit all payroll reports needed.
- Manage relationships with GCC and Paycard vendors.
Payroll Administrator Profile looks like:
- Minimum 4 years of high volume multi-jurisdiction payroll processing
- High School Graduate
- CPP highly desirable
- Bachelors degree also considered a plus
- UNION payroll experience needed!
- Advanced MS Excel skills like pivot tables & v-lookups required
- Experience with JD Edwards & ADP desired
- Must be able to work overtime regularly