HR Generalist is the sole HR Representative for the company's AZ office. While working closely with the HR at Corporate this position's main functions are all the local HR responsibilities, coordinating with staffing agencies, plus Payroll.
The company is approximately 60 employees and continues to grow at a steady pace as they have expanded their client base and introduce new services in their industry. The tone of the company employees is very smart, innovative, continuous improvement, and while providing top service to their client base.
This is a true temp to hire role, with fast conversion at 90 days.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bi-monthly payroll, will assimilate all time sheets, enter hours, quality check, then audit the return batched ADP files /reports from corporate.
- Benefits management, changes and additions
- New hire orientations
- HRIS systems expert
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Interview candidates from agencies and direct hires
- Collaborate with managers on their staffing needs, screen candidates for them, assist in the manager's 2nd interviews.
- Maintain HR filing and compliance requirements
- Conduct any terminations in person
- Attend all Corporate HR and Operations conference calls and be the point person for corporate policies and announcements
- Participate in planning of office /employee engagement functions.
- Travel /drive between the Mesa and Chandler offices as needed