Our client, a thriving organization in the restaurant industry, is growing and seeking a new Payroll Administrator to join their team! This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Company offers catered lunches! If this sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration!
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing payroll on a bi-weekly basis for about 600 employees (multi-state experience a plus), as well as maintaining employee payroll files utilizing ADP.
- Process multi-state bi-weekly payroll (multi-state)
- Ensures compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Enter, correct, verify, and transmit payroll information in ADP
- Calculate and print approved manual checks
- Process stop-payments, direct deposit reversals, and voids as needed
- Sort and distribute payroll checks to supervisors
- Process employee garnishments, notify and respond to appropriate parties, and maintain spreadsheet for employee garnishment files
- Review new hire files, direct deposit set-ups, federal/state W-4 changes, status changes, rate changes, terminations, and other various payroll changes
- Enter employee information into the payroll database and maintain employee files
- Research, analyze, and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Review accrual information related to vacation and sick time
- Prepare reports (both ad-hoc and routine) as needed
- File all documents related to payroll
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations