The Change Request Specialist for New Product Development will be responsible for Agile BOM configuration management for new product releases and document control of Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Manufacturing Change Orders (MCO), and Product Revision Requests (PRR) for new country openings/remodels and various changes.
- Review assigned PRRs for release, establish priority and create EC and/or MCOs. Determine the SKU revision and life-cycle phase and audit data prior to routing for approval.
- Strategically process project tasks and route associated required change orders. Collaborate with internal departments to obtain required information to create the input analysis.
- Ensure the SKU Bill of Material and item information accurately reflects the project scope.
- Track the flow of changes and assist in problem solving by developing satisfying solutions.
- 3+ years in an inventory or change management capacity
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of database management
- Agile experience preferred
Apply today and make that next career step with RemX!