National Supply Chain Manager – Automotive – Santa Ana, CA – Relocation Assistance
We have a well-established client near Santa Ana, CA, who is currently seeking a Supply Chain Director to join their team. This company is one of the top organizations in their industry, and they are looking for someone who can come in and grow and develop the supply chain team.
- Manage global sourcing and supply chain management including developing and implementing supply chain strategies and managing all daily supply chain activities
- Ability to establish, develop, and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate terms with vendors to ensure the best cost and value on all products and/or services and secure required agreements and documentation.
- Lead in developing and tracking forecast by working with Sales, Operations, and Product Development on a regular and irregular basis and ordering products from overseas suppliers
- Oversee all import shipments
- Manage all shipments to domestic and overseas customers
- Monitor overseas production and shipping schedules. Responsible for transportation and on time delivery of finished goods from port to door