We are hiring for Medical Prior Authorization Specialist!
Looking for individuals that are caring, patient, understanding and willing to take the extra mile to provide the best patient care!
- Verify insurance coverage
- Determine if insurance plan requires a prior authorization
- Discuss patient information while following HIPAA guidelines
- Manage account with great attention to detail
- Medical Insurance Verification/Billing
- Must be comfortable taking inbound/outbound calls
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace environment
- Detailed orientated and organized
- Efficient with Microsoft (word, excel)
- Pay rate $17/hr DOE
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and juggle various tasks
- Excellent telephone, communication skills
- Ability to listen and provide empathy to patients
- Healthcare Experience preferred
- Ability to work with diverse populations
We offer training and benefits! If you are a great fit, please apply now for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.