RemX has partnered with a large Title company in Morris Plains, NJ to assist in their search for a Closing Team Leader. The Closing Team Leader is responsible for directing and overseeing the daily operations of assigned teams within the New Jersey Settlement Service operations. Qualified candidate please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Closing Team Leader Job Description:
- Oversees Transaction Coordinator Teams and provides effective methods in its business operations. Acts as the primary point of contact for daily operational issues or concerns.
- Evaluates current procedures and practices for accomplishing department objectives. Develops, implements, and ensures compliance with improved procedures and practices.
- Responsible for developing, coaching, and mentoring staff, measuring their performance, and addressing issues immediately.
- Evaluates the staff's production on a daily basis, taking a proactive approach in coaching or training members of the team to improve their skills to meet department objectives. Performs quality and quantity control for each team member.
- Reviews and manages the closing pipeline using reports and metrics from pre-closing to completion of the post-closing process. Monitors the successful final preparation for all closings including documentation, file management, and HUD/Closing Disclosure preparation.
- Support company efforts to build and maintains a multi-faceted closing network throughout New Jersey so that closing support needs can be met at all times.
- Manages the on-boarding process for all customers, overall customer relationship management, and the processing of all orders.
Closing Team Leader Requirements:
- Title insurance license required
- A minimum of five (5) years of settlement and closing experience strongly preferred
- Previous management experience in a title insurance capacity required
- Knowledge of current HUD/Closing Disclosure requirements
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong people management skills