RemX Irvine is looking for an Accessory Supply Analyst to join our well-known client in the Auto parts Industry, located in the Orange County area. This is a temporary assignment! Please read through the description below and apply today for immediate consideration! Hourly pay range is $25.00-$27.00 per hour ~ START ASAP!
Supply Analyst, Accessory Responsibilities:
• Update SAP/Pipeline workbook
• Review daily dealer backorders and shortages
• Expedite orders from PDC for port shortages
• Review port install errors on AMOS
• Plan PIO for Port Installed Accessories
• Place dealer orders for DIO and accy spare parts
• Place PDC to Port transfers (Every Port has a scheduled order day per week)
• Place PDC to PDC transfers
• Send shortage/overage claims to supplying PDC/Port
• Send monthly inventory update sheet to ports
• After it’s received, review it and send back with variances and comments
• Send all Port overages and shortages claims to PDC’s for review
• Work with Forecasting and Ordering from supplier to PDC
- Separate quantities based on PIO demand to ports and Dealer demand to PDC’s
Requirements Supply Analyst, Accessory
2- 4 years experience
• Demonstrated experience in quantitative analysis, financial/accounting concepts, and business strategy development.
• Thorough computer application knowledge, including familiarity with database concepts and ad-hoc reporting tools.
• Automotive experience preferred but not required
• Experience with inventory planning required
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required
• Experience with Word and PowerPoint preferred