Our client in Alpharetta is seeking qualified Medical Record Clerks to join their team. Do you have experience working with Electronic Medical Records? If so, this could be a GREAT opportunity for you!
- Medical Record Clerks are responsible for the successful receipt of medical record documentation and correspondence sent in from providers and facilities nationwide.
- Prepare and sort all incoming electronic medical files.
- Index individual patient information and upload files into the database.
- Data entry of pre-defined data into the database, as needed
- Handling incorrect member data, corrupt data, accessing medical records remotely via Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, removing excess documentation, etc.
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8:00am-4:30pm