Sr. Systems Analyst RemX is looking to hire a Senior Systems Analyst for a growing and stable company in North East Florida, FL. Successful candidates will have 7+ years experience. This is a direct hire, full time position. IBM RPG experience is required. Job Responsibilities:
Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Systems Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
C, COBOL, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Teamwork, General Consulting Skills, Software Architecture